Friday, May 07, 2010

God's Palette, autumn landscape, 36x24, oil on canvas

SOLD to collector Donna Gomez of New York

"God's Palette", 24x36, oil on canvas

This painting has been a favorite of mine and has never been offered for sale before. It has been hanging in my family room since I painted it back in the fall of 2007, and has also been in a few shows, but now I have finally decided to part with it. I used a reference photo that I took one day out at French Creek, in Chester County, Pennsylvania. It was a beautiful autumn day and the trees were at the height of their glory. I used a combination of both brush and palette knife on this painting.

Due to the size of this painting, all sales are final. If you wish to purchase this painting and are outside of the United States, please send me an email with your zip code and I will get back to you with a quote on shipping.

No comments: