Friday, April 15, 2011

"Coffee Break", 8x10, oil on wrapped canvas, green mug, tangerine, pear, food still life

SOLD"Coffee Break", 8x10, oil on wrapped canvas

With spring here at last, I decided to pull out my pretty pastel napkins. As I was making dinner , I made myself a cup of coffee and realized how pretty my new mug looked with the colorful napkin. So before you know it, I abandoned plans for a fancy dinner and instead set up this colorful little arrangement.

I'm not sure how many people eat fruit with their coffee, but it certainly is better for you than a doughnut!

Please send me an email at maryannejacobsen@aol.com for availability and purchase information about this painting. To visit my official website and learn more about me and see more results of my daily dance with paint, please go here.





No comments: