Tuesday, December 06, 2011

My Wild and Sexy Garden, 11x14, oil on museum wrapped canvas by Maryanne Jacobsen

My Wild and Sexy Garden, 11x14, oil on museum wrapped canvas-$450

Can a garden be sexy? Don't bother answering that question because I already know the answer!

Yes!

I happen to hate gardens that are overly manicured, which has gotten me into trouble more than once with both my husband and my groundskeeper. I don't like to cut things back too much. That has created problems each time I've decided to sell my current house, so now I try to stay on top of things. You just never know when it's time to move.

I actually almost killed my hubby when he chopped down my frangipani tree. He still hasn't heard the last of it. But that's another story.

Anyhow, this is not my garden. You don't want to see my garden! This one is a bit wild, but tended well. I have painted this scene before a long time ago when I first started painting and I had loved the way it came out, but I wanted to paint it again because I had so much fun the first time.

Musicians play the same song over and over again. Why shouldn't painters repeat the same scene if they like it enough?

Anyhow, if you want a wild and sexy garden all for your own, you can buy this painting and skip all the work. Just use the PayPal button below.

Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $450.00 plus $10.00 s/h
Or, send me an email




, , , , , ,, , ,,.



, , , , , ,

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is such a beautiful composition! The title Wild and Sexy is certainly fitting. I love how it flows with exciting colors!