Saturday, December 06, 2014

"Senior Stroll", 12x12, oil on board, figurative, three men walking, seniors, European cityscape, MAryanne Jacobsen fine art

SOLD
"Senior Stroll", 12x12, oil on board

Wow. It seems like it's been forever since I posted. Have been so busy I can hardly keep track of everything. I painted this one right before Thanks giving and never had a chance to post it. This is a color palette that I don't normally paint with, but I'll definitely be using it again as it lends itself well to the old buildings in Europe. I used Ultramarine Blue for the lights and Raw Sienna for the darks.

The last time I tried a combo like that was when I painted a doorway in St. PAul de Vence. It worked well for the that one, too.

This painting is available through Galerie Du Soleil. Please call 239-417-3450 for more information.

No comments: