Saturday, February 13, 2016

"Catherine's Restaurant" 9x12, oil, Catherine's of Unionville, Pa. Chester county restaurants, cafes, paintings of restaurants, fall colors, MAryanne Jacobsen art, buildings, street scenes

"Catherine's Restaurant" 9x12, oil

Back in the fall I passed this adorable restaurant in Unionville, Pa, while traveling to a site to paint during the Plein Air Brandywine Valley Festival.

I am a huge sucker for brightly -colored awnings, so I knew I'd have to paint this!!!!!
Evidently, Catherine's is a very popular restaurant in the area and has been written up many times  by local newspapers for its fine cuisine. I have added it to my bucket list as a must-do restaurant the next time we are up in that area.

To check out their menu, just go here and happy eating!

No comments: