Friday, March 23, 2018

"Autumn Reflections", 12x16, oil, Birchrunville Pennsylvania, autumn landscapes, Impressionism, French Creek, Sheeder Hall Bridge, Maryanne Jacobsen art

SOLD
"Autumn Reflections", 12x16, oil

Another study- this time I was working on reflections. Reflections can be tricky and although I am an all prima painter typically, I had to wait until the painting dried in order to get the reflections the way that I wanted them.

This is one of those impressionist paintings that look great from across the room, and then when you get close, it's just a bunch of color notes.

I have painted this beautiful scene before. It is French Creek near the Sheeder Hall Bridge in Birchrunville, PA.

Feel free to send me an email at maryannejacobsen@aol.com if you would like to have pricing information on this painting.

No comments: