Monday, September 24, 2007

Inn at Yellow Springs, Washington Bldg.

Inn at Yellow Springs/ Washington Building, 18x24, oil on linen I decided to paint this building, even though I suck at painting buildings. (Note: finished product is better than photo! Click on the picture for more detail.)

Please let me know what you think of the final product. I painted it from the photo below, which is a picture of the Washington Building in historic Yellow Springs, Pa. where I lived before moving to Florida.

If you would like to learn more about the village of Yellow Springs, in Chester County, Pa., please click on this link:

Historic Yellow Springs




2 comments:

Madison Moore said...

This is beautiful....I live in Pa and am somewhat familiar with this.

Anonymous said...

You're very talented and I enjoy your work. You don't suck at painting at all :-)