Saturday, March 05, 2022

"Summer Waterwheel", 11x14, oil on panel waterwheel, Radnor Township Pennsylvania , Eastern University, summer, Philadelphia Main Line, St. Davids Pennsylvania


 "Summer Waterwheel", 11x14, oil on panel.

The waterwheel at Eastern University in Radnor Pennsylvania is gorgeous in every season. I was fortunate to discover this beautiful campus while taking a ballet course there many years ago. Later on, my youngest son would attend Eastern for 2years, and so I had numerous opportunities to explore its delightfully beautiful campus. This is a fresh version of a scene that I did about 8 years ago.


It's always fun for me to revisit scenes that I've painted before in the hopes that I've made progress as a painter. Here is the 8 year old version of the first time I painted this scene.


I think I did a pretty good job painting the scene back in 2014!

Thanks for visiting, and hope you'll leave a comment and tell me what you think.

No comments: