Thursday, December 19, 2013

"Persimmons and Winter Roses", 12x12 , oil on board, persimmons , white roses, roses, winter fruit, impressionist still life, MAryanne Jacobsen art


"Persimmons and Winter Roses", 12x12 , oil on board

Amid the Christmas chaos of shopping, baking, wrapping presents and preparing the house for holiday visitors, I managed to sneak in one more painting before the year ends!

This has been a wonderful year for me- art wise. I was juried into three prestigious national shows, took workshops with 2 amazing artists- Morgan Samuel Price and Kenn Backhaus, and was juried into two wonderful out-of state plein air events as well. In addition, I've sold numerous paintings throughout the year, many through my favorite gallery- Galerie du Soleil- a work of art unto itself!

Since I know I will not have time to visit this blog again before the New Year, I would just like to wish all of my collectors, past , present and even future a healthy, happy, prosperous and blessed new year!

Thank-you from the bottom of my heart for collecting my work and for letting me know time after time how much my  paintings have meant to you! I hope the new year brings the opportunity to expore new channels of creativity so that I can continue to bless and be blessed through the joy of painting!

Joyeaux Noel!

No comments: