Friday, March 14, 2014

"West Meadow", 11x14, oil on Raymar panel, Chester Springs, Yellow Springs, pennslyvania, historic mineral springs, vibrant color, Maryanne Jacobsen Fine art., impressionism

"West Meadow", 11x14, oil on Raymar panel

This is a painting from my old home town of Chester Springs, Pa. There is a long , winding road that leads out of town into the tiny village of Yellow Springs, where the warm mineral springs flow and the historic significance of the place is best told by the website and not by me!

In the past, I have painted many scenes of this area which is an area that will always be near and dear to my heart.

This is a summer scene with black-eyed Susans and purple Coneflowers in the foreground to add to the colors of what comprises a truly a beautiful meadow!

 Contact me at maryannejacobsen@aol.com if you have any interest in this painting.

No comments: