Tuesday, November 11, 2014

"Covered Bridge on Yoder Road", 6x6, oil on board-paintings of Chester County, Pennsylvania, Elverson, Yoder Road, covered bridge, farms, red covered bridge, autumn landscapes,miniature art

"Covered Bridge on Yoder Road", 6x6, oil on board

While I was in Pennsylvania a few weeks ago, we were driving along Yoder Road when suddenly I screamed out, "Stop the Car!"

My husband obediently obeyed and I jumped out and shot some photos of this quintessential little Chester County icon- the covered bridge.

This is the scene I was looking at:

As you can see, it was a postcard perfect scene to paint, which is what I did when I came home.

This little painting would make a lovely gift and is also available framed. Contact me for additional information at maryannejacobsen@aol.com.

No comments: