Wednesday, November 08, 2023

"Mary's Garden", 12x12, oil on linen panel, oil paintings for sale, women in hats, women in gardens, serenity garden, wine and books, secret gardens, original art, original oil paintings on sale


 "Mary's Garden", 12x12, oil on linen panel

I painted this a few years ago and totally forgot I had painted it! I've painted this scene before a number of times with different elements in it, and each painting always sells, because what lady doesn't want her own little garden of serenity? A place to escape to from the craziness of life. 

I am adding this painting to my "Christmas in November" sale so check out the beautiful original oil paintings on sale and maybe find one to add to your own artwork collection. This painting is only $400, and framing options are available for an additional cost.

This painting would make a lovely gift for a mom, grandma, wife or friend, and it's on sale for a limited time only.


No comments: