Sunday, February 11, 2024

"Autumn's Glory", 22x28, oil on wrapped linen canvas, autumn, fall scenery, paintings of autumn, impressionist landscapes, water scenes, vibrant landscapes,


 "Autumn's Glory", 22x28, oil on wrapped linen canvas

Autumn is my favorite time of year. It's the time for Mother Nature to show off one more time, before the winter months strip the landscape bare of color and hope. It's a time for her to demonstrate her resilience even in the midst of deterioration and loss.

This is a scene along French Creek which I used to frequent often back in the days of living in beautiful Chester County, Pennsylvania. I have painted this same scene numerous times and never grow tired of it!

If you are interested this painting, please send me an email at maryannejacobsen@aol.com.

Thank-you for visiting my Paint Dance today!

No comments: