Thursday, February 08, 2024

"Poolside Arrangement", 9x12, oil on panel, oranges, red roses, fruit basket, poolside floral, garden party, little gems, small paintings for sale


 "Poolside Arrangement", 9x12, oil on panel

Years ago I painted a larger version of this scene for a gallery and it sold right away. I decided to do a smaller version of the same scene, because it is so very pretty! I set up the fruit basket and bouquet of roses on a table right next to our pool one day. I loved the contrast of vivid colors and the shadow design that the basket made in the sun. The painting began outdoors and I finished it inside because I wanted to preserve the shadow pattern.

This sweet little painting would make a lovely gift that brings sunshine into a home every day of the year!

It is being sold for $300.00 through my website. Click here to purchase.


No comments: