Tuesday, March 26, 2013

"A Reflective Moment", 8x8, oil on panel

"A Reflective Moment", 8x8, oil on panel

Worked on water reflections today using the technique of Morgan Samuel Price. She is an expert plein air painter, who has written two very informative books. I am taking a plein air workshop with her this week, and I confess that I am exhausted. We painted out in the wind and cold yesterday, and I came home and went to bed at 8:30. Today it was even colder so we had a chance to paint indoors, thankfully.

Although I have been enjoying these workshops I have taken in the past couple weeks, I'll never take them so close together again! Hope I can absorb everything I have learned in such a short period of time!

Please send me an email at maryannejacobsen@aol.com, if you would like to purchase this pretty little painting of the Myakka River in Southwest Florida.

No comments: