Saturday, August 11, 2018

"Invitation", 22x28, oil on wrapped canvas, paintings of courtyards, Provence, wine, happy places, sunlit alcoves, Maryanne Jacobsen art, impressionism

"Invitation", 22x28, oil on wrapped canvas

Whenever the dog days of a Florida summer get me down, I endeavor to find that special place in a different part of the world, where I can escape the humidity and torrid heat of Florida summers.

In this case I chose aa shadowy alcove in a sunlit courtyard, shaded from the heat but still fragrant with summer scents and lit with warm reflected light. It could be anywhere in Greece, Italy, Provence, maybe.

But wherever it is, it is a happy place and I am going to stay there for a while with my glass of wine!

Subscribe to my website newsletter and receive a very special savings on this painting for a limited time only. Just click this link to subscribe and you will start receiving my newsletters and special offers right away.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: