Sunday, December 05, 2021

"Autumn Windowsill", 8x10, small original oil painting, stocking stuffers, autumn, windowsill light

SOLD

 "Autumn Windowsill", 8x10

I loved the partial light coming through this window. It stopped me in my tracks and I knew it should be painted.

I think autumn is the most delightful season in the year. Pumpkins, apples, cider, hayrides, bonfires and the changing leaves are just a few of the things that make autumn my favorite season of the year.

This painting is included in my annual Holiday Sale on my website. Every small painting included in the sale is priced under $100! Now that is something to get merry about!

Please go here to see the paintings offered in this sweet sale, including "Autumn Windowsill". a $12 handling fee will be added to each order to cover the cost of shipping expenses.

Happy holidays!

No comments: