Saturday, December 11, 2021

"Tea and Cherries", 8x8, oil on Ampersand panel, tea, cherries, sunflowers, holiday sale, little paintings as gifts, holiday shopping, little gems, allaprima


 "Tea and Cherries", 8x8, oil on Ampersand panel

I don't know about you, but I love cherries! There is something very gratifying about the sweetness in your mouth, followed by being allowed to spit out the seed! Remember all those warnings received as a child about spitting? Well this is one occasion where spitting is OK! (As long as you don't aim the seed at a person. )

Anyhow, this was painted from life in my kitchen. I picked up the little tea cup at a second hand store and put them together with my favorite flowers- sunflowers! Now what's not to like about sunflowers, (happy), tea, (warm's the belly) and cherries (spitting rights!).

Okay I'm done. This painting is part of my holiday sale and is available for a limited time only for only $80.00, unframed. To purchase the painting, just visit my website here.

No comments: