Tuesday, January 31, 2023

"Midsummer Daydream", 12x24, oil on birch panel, California impressionism, eucalyptus trees, sunset, rose, summer, midsummer, daydream, original art for sale, Maryanne Jacobsen art


 "Midsummer Daydream", 12x24, oil on birch panel

This painting evokes memories of lazy strolls through southern California valleys and hillsides as the sun sets beyond the Eucalyptus groves in a rose-tinged haze. The trees are graceful, almost dancing silently, their long silvery leaves waving ever so gently in the summer breeze.

This painting originally retailed for a great deal more than the price I am asking for it. It is being sold unframed for $550, which includes shipping and handling as well. I have some framing options available at an extra cost, if interested, including the handsome black frame with gold lining shone below. Just send me a message for more details at maryannejacobsen@aol.com. The painting has an ethereal romantic quality about it, and would make a lovely Valentine's Day gift for that special someone in your life.

"Midsummer Daydream" is part of my special sale at my website. Please check out all of the 12 lovely paintings that I am offering at a fraction of their original cost.

If you would like to purchase "Midsummer Daydream", just send me a message at maryanne jacobsen@aol.com.



No comments: